Current Donation Goals
News & Announcements
Once we get a good base gamemode running we'll create a new Garry's Mod server to run the gamemode on.
Is In Development!!
CityRP is now officially in development.
The gamemode will be released when all the planned features are completed.
The current features are listed below...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Overwatch (Artificial Intelligence)
- Vehicle Navigation - AI uses machine learning to determine to how drive along roads to reach a specific location (or player)
- Automated Police Response - When a player gets a high enough wanted level, police AI vehicles will spawn and drive to the player's location
- Citizen - Make money either legally or illegally (owning a shop or pruducing and selling narcotics)
- Police Department - Enforce the laws within the city, stopping narcotic and weapon production aswell as street racers
- Mayor's Office - Determines how to make the best economy for the city by setting taxes for depertments and for stores, the taxed money is used for paychecks
- Gas Station - Sells generic items but it can be robbed when a citizen has a weapon with loaded ammo, spawns money every x seconds infront of NPC
- Weapon Store - Sells various weapons including pistols, SMGs, Assult Rifles and Sniper Rifles
- Ammunition Store - Buy various types of ammunition including Pistol ammo, SMG ammo, Rifle ammo and Sniper ammo
- Electronics Store - Buy various entites that have functionality within the gamemode
- Furniture Store - Buy various props which can be used for base building
- Car Dealer - Buy or sell various vehicles to allow faster movement around the world
- Drug Dealer - Sells various seeds used to produce narcotics
- Garage - Retrieve or return your bought vehicles
- Department NPC - Each deperment has it's own NPC where you can select one of the various jobs available, they can also summon departmental vehicles
- Money is the core principle of this gamemode, the more money you have, the more items you can purchase
- Wallet - Money you have on your person, used to buy items, however you can lose off of you money upon death or if you get robbed
- Bank - Money that is safely stored inside a vault, you can access this money using an ATM
- Salary - You get money added to your bank every few minutes added, this value is dependant on your current job and VIP status
- Check Balance - check how much money you currently have in you bank
- Deposit - Transfer money from your wallet to your bank
- Withdraw - Transfer money from your bank to your wallet
- Default inventory weight of 150 (250 for Ruby VIP)
- Use items by left clicking on the inventory
- Drop items by left clicking on the inventory
- Switch items in your inventory by dragging and dropping the item to another slot
- Pick up items and add them to your inventory by pressing ALT + E (if you are the player who spawned the entity or if the entity is glowing white)
- Red Glow - red players are enemies and you are allowed to kill them on sight
- Orange Glow - orange players see you as a red player, you are not allowed to kill them until they become a red player so you should hide from them
- Blue Glow - NPC'S and ATM'S glow blue so players can identify them easily
- Green Glow - Entities that glow green are entities that have some special value such as dropped money or dropped keys
- White Glow - Entities with a white glow can be picked up by any player and added to their inventory
- Ruby VIP - x5 salary, 150 (+100) inventory weight and access to Ruby VIP weapons and vehicles
- Diamond VIP - x3 salary, 150 (+60) inventory weight and access to Diamond VIP weapons and vehicles
- Gold VIP - x2 salary, 150 (+40) inventory weight and access to Gold VIP weapons and vehicles
- Silver VIP - x1.5 salary, 150 (+20) inventory weight and access to Silver VIP weapons and vehicles
- Bronze VIP - x1.25 salary, 150 (+10) inventory weight and access to Silver VIP weapons and vehicles
Ranks - Director, Head Admin, Senior Admin, Admin, Moderator, Helper, User
- The database stores information about the player such as their money and their inventory
- Database corruption prevention - Custom detector functions that detmine if a database is corrupt, stop database overring data with default values
As we approach our six month anniversary, the staff team have made some changes to the website...
*Added New Garry's Mod Server (Virtual Realm) IP - 18.104.22.168:27115
-> Running "Extended Movement Mod 2" Gamemode
*Removed Snow (Finally)
*Removed Server Specific Ranks, (Server Director, Senior Admin, Admin, Moderator) Replaced With Generic Ranks
*Removed CityRP Membership / Will Be Enabled When CityRP Releases
*Added Donation Bar On Homepage For Supporting Website / Server
*Removed Scythe Gaming Header
Extended Movement 2
Is In Development!!
Extended Movement 2 is an upcoming single player game built in our newest game rendering engine (Ingi Engine 5).
The game is set in the year 2056 in a dystopian city where the government are corrupt and are on the hunt for the participants of "Project Bleed".
Project Bleed was an illegally commissioned project to experiment on humans the effects of a newly discovered substance on their body's performance and strength.
The substance made these test subjects stronger and faster than the average human.
After the test subjects realised they were going to end up being excecuted at the end of the program due to their instability, they teamed up and broke out of the facility.
As a result, the project was forced to shut down, and the government has commisioned a kill order for the test subjects still at large.
With the strength and speed the test subjects contain, they fled to the rooftops of the city in hope of hiding from the government, however the government finally finds the secret base this causes the test subjects to flee the area. YOU are one of these test subjects.
You must traverse your away across the city and fight the resistance in order for you to escape from the city once and for all, for you own survival.
Extended Movement 2 will take a VERY long time to complete.
As a result there will be development builds available for download on the website.
You will need the Member++ Rank to download these builds.
Once the game is released you will need Member+ Rank to download the game.
Below is an inheritance view of the development of the game...
Basic Game Engine
Basic Models (Cubes)
Advanced Models (Buildings Made Up Of Basic Models)
Immersive World (City Made Of Advanced Models)
Entities (Models Will Have Collision Detection)
Player (Custom Entity With Movement Controls)
Weapons (Can Shoot Enemies)
Enemies (Custom Entities That Are Hostile)
Basic Movement (Walk, Run, Jump)
Advanced Movement (Climb, Roll, Tic Tac, Vault)
Day / Night Cycle
Sound System (Sound Emitters, Ambience)
The Director runs the website and the servers, they have the final say in all the decisions that take place. They are responsible for appointing the Head Admin, Community Manager and Server Directors.
The Head Admin deals with the administration for the website and the servers. They make the final decision on who can be on the staff team. They also communicate with the Server Directors on how to improve the staff team.
The Senior Admins are Staff Members which have earned the highest respect on the servers. They have the ability to perform administration tasks which normal Admins cannot such as permanent banning and running game-mode functions.
The Admins are the main staff team for the servers, they are responsible for dealing reports and punishing players who've broken the rules appropriately. They have access to admin commands such as temporary ban, kick.
The Moderators are the support part of the staff team, they focus on dealing with minor reports and chat spammers. They have access to a few admin commands such as mute. If they accept a report they have to ask an Admin to carry out the punishment.
The Helpers are a group of individuals where players can go to ask for help. They require to know a great deal about the rules and how the server works so they can answer any questions players may have. If a player's Moderator application doesn't get accepted, but doesn't get denied then they will become a Helper.